Work with us
We’re always looking for loving and talented partners to work with. If you would like to inquire about any opportunities or volunteer please reach out to us with a resume and we’ll follow up with a phone call.
Immediate Opening: Daycare Assistant
Description: Choober Doobers Family Home Daycare is seeking a part time assistant for up to 25 hours per week with the possibility of full time hours in the future. We specialize in low adult-to-child ratios (1 to 3 maximum) and provide quality and exceptional care for children ranging from newborn to 5 years old. The role of assistant will be responsible for traditional child care responsibilities such as playing, teaching, feeding, changing, cleaning etc while being passionate about providing quality care and educational guidance to young children.
- Extremely passionate about Early Childhood Development, Education and Teaching
- 20 hours of basic STARS training
- CPR Certified
- Experience with newborns
- 18 years or older
- High school Diploma or GED
- TB Test results from no later than 12 months before 1st day of hire.
- Clear DEL Portable Background Check or provided clearance, if already obtained, may need fingerprinting
- Completed HIV/AIDS/Blood born Pathogen training
- Available to work within operating hours of Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Completed fire safety training
- Be able to read, write and speak English
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
It would nice to have:
- An existing Food Handler permit
- Existing experience in a licensed child care facility
Compensation is DOE. If qualified and interested, you must email your resume, a little bit about yourself and contact info so we can schedule an in-person interview. Phone calls not accepted. We will be in touch!